265.00 $ Black 19 Rims San Saba

Published date: April 9, 2024
  • Location: San Saba, Texas, United States

Black 19 Rims


⭕ Black 19in. Rims 5 lugs
$265 obo
Text for faster response
(Seven6zero)25zero-1719


Phone number ✆ +1 830-313-9463

San Saba, Texas

Contact seller Share

Related listings

  • 235/75R15 Wranglers
    WHEELS / TIRES - Kurten (Texas) - April 20, 2024 400.00 $

    235/75R15 Wranglers ⭕ brand new wrangle tires installed for 400 for more info call me Phone number ✆ +1 915-895-8609 Kurten, Texas

  • 3 NEW (LN) Goodyear Wrangler ST Tires Size 265/70/17
    WHEELS / TIRES - Fort Stockton (Texas) - April 20, 2024 295.00 $

    3 NEW (LN) Goodyear Wrangler ST Tires Size 265/70/17 ⭕ ~~~PRICE NOT NEGOTIABLE~~~ 3 NEW/LIKE NEW (mounted as spares) Goodyear Wrangler ST Tires Size 265/70/17. E-mail anytime and I will respond quickly...You can also call from 9 to noon only...Thanks...

  • 20 6 LUGS UNIVERSAL(FORTE) RIMS FOR SALE
    WHEELS / TIRES - Denton (Texas) - April 19, 2024 1.00 $

    20 6 LUGS UNIVERSAL(FORTE) RIMS FOR SALE ⭕ RIMS FOR SALE 20 6 LUGS UNIVERSAL RIMS MISSING 3 CENTER CAPS CONTACT INFO PLEASE NO TEXT OR E-MAIL $400.00 Phone number ✆ +1 361-674-1713 Denton, Texas

  • P225/70R16 Tires On Jeep Cherokee Wheels
    WHEELS / TIRES - Scottsville (Texas) - April 19, 2024 250.00 $

    P225/70R16 Tires On Jeep Cherokee Wheels ⭕ Good tires on Jeep Cherokee wheels,these are the 5 on 5 pattern wheels .... Phone number ✆ +1 469-703-2620 Scottsville, Texas

  • 22 Rims And Tires
    WHEELS / TIRES - Sachse (Texas) - April 19, 2024 750.00 $

    22 Rims And Tires ⭕ Selling 22 Universal rims and tires came off of 01 Tahoe good condition $750...may consider trade...text 9o4-472.9233 Phone number ✆ +1 956-477-7941 Sachse, Texas

  • 1 - 155/80R13 Used Tires
    WHEELS / TIRES - Bartonville (Texas) - April 19, 2024 20.00 $

    1 - 155/80R13 Used Tires ⭕ This tire has 6/32 of tread or about 60% of original tread depth. PLEASE NO EMAILS OR VOICEMAILS - THANKS Phone number ✆ +1 806-634-8322 Bartonville, Texas

  • XD 18 TIRES & WHEELS
    WHEELS / TIRES - Appleby (Texas) - April 18, 2024 1.00 $

    XD 18 TIRES & WHEELS ⭕ XD 18 wheels with 33x12.5x18 Gladiator tires. Two of the tires are about 60 % and the other two are about 40 %. $1200.00 call Phone number ✆ +1 979-301-3986 Appleby, Texas

  • 20 Studded Snow Tires
    WHEELS / TIRES - Sanger (Texas) - April 18, 2024 350.00 $

    20 Studded Snow Tires ⭕ P275/55R20 Hankook i*pike Rw11 Studded snow tires in good condition with a lot of life left in studs and tread. Phone number ✆ +1 817-645-8422 Sanger, Texas

  • Toyo Ht Tires With Rims
    WHEELS / TIRES - Round Rock (Texas) - April 18, 2024 400.00 $

    Toyo Ht Tires With Rims ⭕ Toyo ht tires LT265/70R17 with rims 50% tread 400$ Off of a 2002 Ford F-250 Phone number ✆ +1 214-909-3793 Round Rock, Texas

  • 8 - 11r24.5 11x24.5 11-24.5 Toyo M627 Virgin Casing Tires
    WHEELS / TIRES - Rotan (Texas) - April 18, 2024 1.00 $

    8 - 11r24.5 11x24.5 11-24.5 Toyo M627 Virgin Casing Tires ⭕ 8 Toyo 11r24.5 M627 tires were installed 10/2012. Good casings for recapping. Never been curbed, no cupping, even wear across tread, & pavement traveled. 7-- 8/32 tread on outside groove and...

  • 4 Mopar Cop Car 15x7 Ralley Type Wheels
    WHEELS / TIRES - Beeville (Texas) - April 17, 2024 185.00 $

    4 Mopar Cop Car 15x7 Ralley Type Wheels ⭕ Police car Dodge 15x7 Rallie wheels look like GM Corvette style, have 6 slots not 5, 4.5 inch bolt circle fits Chrysler or Ford....$185.00 good and straight Black but need painted, also available a real nice ...

  • 2008 Gmc Yukon 17 Wheels Aluminum
    WHEELS / TIRES - Waco (Texas) - April 17, 2024 350.00 $

    2008 Gmc Yukon 17 Wheels Aluminum ⭕ i have a nice set of factory aluminum wheels for a gmc yukon, or truck. tires are not good, but wheels are perfect. center caps and lug nuts included. has wheel sensors on them. im located at 3004 east broadway nor...

  • (8) Low Pro 22.5 Tires 295/75 R22.5 & 275/80 R22.5
    WHEELS / TIRES - Clute (Texas) - April 16, 2024 25.00 $

    (8) Low Pro 22.5 Tires 295/75 R22.5 & 275/80 R22.5 ⭕ I have 8 low pro 22.5 tires for sale. 2 of them are 295/75R22.5 and 6 are 275/80R22.5 I want to sell all 8 as a set for $200 I will split up if required for $25 each but would prefer to sell as a s...

Comments

    Leave your comment (spam and offensive messages will be removed)